I went out to wash the fifth wheel I am going to buy from my in-laws and when I got around the back I noticed that part of the roof trim had peeled up on one side. That is never good.
I climbed up there and saw that basically the section about 14x14 underneath where the ladder lives is soaked. It doesn’t stink yet, so that is good, but it is still problematic. I am going to take a stab at fixing it like I’ve done before.
The first step, though, is to get a few days with sunshine. You have to peel back the membrane to reveal the damage, remove it as best you can, and let it dry out. Once I have done that I can replace the insulation, the roof section with plywood, and re-seal it. Not the end of the world, but a pain in the ass none the less!